What costs less than two delivery pizzas, helps you meet the expectations of the pastor, worship leader, & the congregation, and can teach you everything you need to know about working in church audio?
Audio Essentials for Church Sound is the resource for you. Imagine a complete education in the essentials of church audio, from microphones to monitor mixing to dealing with unspoken expectations. Maybe you’ve been running sound for years and wish you could fill in a few knowledge holes here and there. I’ve got you covered!
How you’ll benefit;
- Each chapter details exactly what you need to know, why you need to know it, and when you need to know it.
- It’s a step-by-step guide that walks you through everything from setting up the stage to mixing to mid-week communications.
- You’ll get the pictures, charts, and audio examples you need for a clear understanding of a given topic.
- You’ll learn how you can take your work up a notch with the chapter assignments and re-enforce what you learn by taking the chapter quizzes.
- You’ll learn how you can meet the needs and expectations of everyone at church without going crazy!
- You’ll be able to say “yes, I know what all those knobs do.”
You’ll also learn how to create a solid mix time and time again. The process starts with building the general mix and then making it your own…while making the congregation happy to hear it!
What you’ll get;
- The 37 chapters of audio essentials, so you can learn everything that I would personally teach you.
- The step-by-step guide to building your music mix, so you can create a great mix by the time the sound check is over.
- The keys to meeting everyone’s expectations where you’ll learn how you can meet the specific needs of the pastor, the worship leader, the congregation, and my needs if I was your tech director.
- The 10 Amazing Bonus Doc’s. These documents will give you the reference material you need as well as give you insight into the art of mixing.
- Over 330 pages of essential information that will make you a great resource for your church.
Read the ‘Table of Contents’ and a sample chapter
If you’re still not sure if this is for you, check out the table of contents and a sample chapter. A quick note, the table of contents doesn’t include all the bonuses.
You’ll also get 10 Amazing Bonus Documents;
- The 12 Steps to the Sound Check: An easy-to-follow reference for going through the sound check process.
- The Mixing Checklist: A handy reference guide for establishing your distinct mix.
- The Church Service Checklist: Covers getting information from the band before the day of the service and everything else you should be doing when you aren’t behind the mixer.
- Two Frequency Charts: Great for quick reference to where instruments fall in the frequency range and the problem frequencies.
- EQ Starting Points: The key frequency ranges for boosting and cutting instruments and vocals. A good place to start when you need a bit of inspiration.
- EQ Reference Cards: An easy way to keep track of your EQ settings for each person.
- The 18 Tips on the Art of Mixing: How I’ve learned to create great church sound and how you can use the same information in your situation.
- Plus the Service Scorecard for seeing how you performed and my free ebook on drum mixing (in case you don’t have it yet).
Download the eBook today for $5 off the regular price plus you’ll be entered to win a $50 gift certificate from CCI Solutions if you get it by March 25th. On Monday, March 26th, the discount is gone and the contest winner will be announced.
P.S. Any updates to the book are free.
P.S.S. Are you a TD wanting to get all your volunteers up to the same skill level? Pick up a copy for each one. Consider what you’d otherwise spend for one-on-one training.