What you’ll get in each email;
- The Guru Tip: You might consider it “tricks of the trade.“ These guru tips are usually related to audio but might include tips for video or lighting because I know you could be called on, at a moment’s notice, to solve problems in any of those areas.
- New Gear News: You’ll find out the new gear that’s hitting the market. I’m NOT going to tell you about the latest $60,000 mixer but I will let you know if there is a new affordable microphone or processing unit worth checking out.
- Amazing Audio Production Resources: Everyday, I’m reading articles on the web. Each time, I’m bookmarking the ones I think you’d find valuable. These are the articles you’ll find described and linked within each email.
- The Latest Articles: Don’t worry about checking this site for new articles. Each email will have descriptions and links to the latest ones.
As a way of saying “thanks for joining the tech team,” you’ll also get;
- The free 20+ page, easy-to-read, eBook “How to Get a Great Drum Sound.” You’ll learn everything from drum mixing to drum mic placement to dealing with stage volume.
- A coupon for $5 off of “Audio Essentials for Church Sound.“ This all-in-one guide to church audio is packed with over 300 pages of no-fluff content. If you never had training in audio production or simply want to round out your knowledge base, this guide is for you.
On top of all of that, you have my “Subscribe with Confidence” guarantee that I’ll maintain your privacy and only contact you with audio-related content. Emails are usually sent twice a month but never more than once a week.
I look forward to sending you my next email. I promise it will be full of great content you can use the next time you are behind the mixer!