Want to score TWO FREE eBooks AND grow your knowledge in audio production? Join my world-wide tech team.
“Who’s on the tech team?”
My global tech team is filled with people devoted to church audio production. They come from a range of backgrounds; from the one-man crew to full-time technical directors. There are even musicians, worship leaders, and pastors.
“What do I get when I sign up?”
As a team member, you’ll get:
- TWO free eBooks. The FIRST eBook is my 20-page guide to the Ten Key Tips for a Better Sound. Learn to avoid common production mistakes and gain huge improvements in production quality. The SECOND eBook is my 22-page guide, How to Get A Great Drum Sound. Learn how to mix drums, how to mic them, and even the specifics of the drum kit pieces.
- An information-packed newsletter every two weeks. Check out the detailed PRO TIP, announcements on new audio gear, links to the latest posts, and links to cool resources (when I find them).
- Easy access to me. Everyone needs someone they can contact for help. Sometimes, it’s just for a second opinion. Have a question or problem and need some help, then email me. Have a question or a comment on a newsletter topic, just click “Reply.” I usually respond to emails within a day or two. If I get it at the right time, you might have a reply in as quick as 30 minutes.
- Encouragement! Tech work can be wonderful but it can also be frustrating and challenging. There are even time when we feel alone. Expect regular words of encouragement because you deserve it!
“What are some examples of newsletter Pro Tips?”
- PRO TIP: Audio Myths Costing You Money
- PRO TIP: Improving Backing Vocal Mixes
- PRO TIP: Talking Tech with a Non-Tech Person (Talking with the Pastor)
- PRO TIP: Dealing with the OH NO Moments
“Is my email address safe and secure?”
YES. The short answer; I don’t sell your email address, I don’t spam you, and you can unsubscribe any time you want. The long answer, with the technical details, can be found here.
Join my tech team today
Drop in your email address below and join a team of over 6,000 people who are growing in their knowledge of audio production, who have grabbed their own free eBooks, and who are kickin’ it every weekend behind the mixer.
“I still don’t want to give you my email address.”
If a newsletter, twice a month, isn’t your thing and you don’t want the free eBooks, then subscribe via RSS.