As a member of my tech crew, you’ll get:
- TWO FREE eBooks guaranteed to improve your mixes,
- exclusive articles,
- and new gear updates.
You’ve probably got a few questions, so…
“Who’s on the Tech Team?”
People, from around the globe, devoted to church audio production. They come from a range of backgrounds; from the one-man crew to full-time technical directors.
“What do I get when I sign up?”
As a team member, you’ll get:
- TWO free eBooks. Ten Key Tips for a Better Sound is the stuff every tech should know. How to Get A Great Drum Sound shows how to mic and mix drums the right way.
- An info-packed newsletter every two weeks. Check out the exclusive articles, new gear announcements, links to the latest posts, and cool resources (when I find them).
- Easy access to me. Everyone needs a lifeline. Email me with questions, comments, or even if you just need to vent your frustrations about a church tech issue.
- Encouragement! Tech work is wonderful but can be frustrating and challenging. Expect regular words of encouragement because you deserve it!
“What are some examples of exclusive articles?”
- Audio Myths Costing You Money
- Improving Backing Vocal Mixes
- Talking Tech with a Non-Tech Person (Talking with the Pastor)
- Dealing with the OH NO Moments
“Is my email address safe and secure?”
YES. The short answer; I don’t sell your email address, I don’t spam you, and you can unsubscribe any time you want. The long answer, with the technical details, can be found here.
“Once again an outstanding email!!!”
“Thank you for being there for all of us church sound techs…You provide encouragement for our entire team. God bless!”
“I wanted to let you know how much I gain each time I receive your articles…Thanks for all you do to keep the insights and instructions coming.”
Join the Tech Team Today
Drop your email address below and join my team of over 8,000 people who are growing in their knowledge of audio production, who have grabbed their free eBooks, and who are kickin’ it every weekend behind the mixer.
“I still don’t want to give you my email address.”
If a newsletter, twice a month, isn’t your thing and you don’t want the free eBooks, then subscribe via RSS.