Just a list. Just some thoughts. Just the stuff that everyone thinks at one point or another. Just points to ponder.
i could have made the audio production better but I
- was afraid to touch the eq
- figure setting volume levels is enough
- got in late and i'm still trying to get it close to "ok."
- let my attitude cause a rift between myself and the band
- don't want to try
- don't know how
- was afraid to attempt any effects
- am told what to do – i have no creative freedom behind the mixer
- thought it sounded good enough for a church service
- am just happy getting it to sound halfway decent
- was too busy texting, tweeting, and facebooking during the service
- had too much on my mind
- never thought to pray for guidance
I tend to fall into the last category.
(lower case seemed fitting for this post)