The hardest part of many a project is knowing where to start. These are ten starting blocks for leading an audio team.
- Establish a training program
- Establish best practices
- Establish Roles and Responsibilities and convey to team.
- Volunteer Shepherding (during and outside of church)
- Communication with pastor / worship teams on audio needs.
- Escalate issues to pastor / worship teams where appropriate.
- Regular mtgs with pastor / worship teams (discuss good and bad, needs, issues)
- Informal and formal appreciation of volunteers – awards, comments after service, etc.
- Establish annual budget
- Oversee equipment (upgrades, fixes, maintenance, etc)
Thought? Questions? Comments?