How can I eliminate feedback? How can I get our ear-worn mic to stay on? Why do our new microphones sound so different? Chris and Brian answer these questions and others related to live audio production. They even discuss how to route channels on a Behringer X32.
- Should we use wireless mic packs for our guitars? If so, should we get a guitar-specific system or will any wireless system work?
- My pastor’s mic is feeding back a lot, what do I do?
- How do I get a one-eared head mic to stay on? And what if my pastor doesn’t like the tape method?
- What can I do about wireless frequencies clashing. Just had a bad experience over the weekend, whereby the wireless headset had a few times produced a hash zap sound.
- How can I move input channels around on my X32?
- We just got all new vocal mics and the old eq’s aren’t working. What should I do?
- Should we get subs for our sanctuary? If so, how do we set them up?